The TIER Network is a forum for exchange of ideas among instructors, researchers, and data support specialists working to integrate transparency and reproducibility into the training of students in quantitative research methods.
What are the benefits of joining the TIER Network?
- Members are invited to participate in live, moderated discussions with other members of the Network on topics of mutual interest.
- Each member is given a dedicated page on the Project TIER website where they can make their work visible to other Network members as well as the general public.
To join the TIER Network
Just fill out this brief form to let us know about your work. We will set up a new page on the TIER website for you to populate with information about yourself and your work, and keep you up-to-date as moderated conversations among Network members are organized. And to thank you for joining, we will send you a Project TIER water bottle.
Member Pages on the Project TIER Website
Network members use their pages on the Project TIER website to share information about themselves and publicize their work to a wide audience.
Activities that members have highlighted on their pages include:
- incorporating principles or techniques of research transparency in a quantitative methods course they teach
- leading or contributing to workshops or conference presentations on reproducible research
- organizing or participating in a department- or campus-wide initiative to promote research transparency
- articles or blog entries they have written about transparency and reproducibility
To see what other Network members have posted on their pages, click on the tiles in the roster of members below.