1 of 22 total results match your filters: jamovi Clear all filters
Read about courses in a range of fields at a variety of institutions where students have learned TIER-like methods of reproducible research. Course syllabi, exercises, project instructions and other course documents are available for download.
Advanced Social PsychologyUniversity of Hong Kong
The purpose of this course is for students to gain an in-depth understanding of the recent develo...
Advanced Social Psychology
University of Hong Kong
The purpose of this course is for students to gain an in-depth understanding of the recent developments in psychological science through the lens of social psychology.
After taking this course, students will:
1. Understand the recent developments in psychological science and the so-called “replication/reproducibility crisis”.
2. Gain an academic overview of main research themes in social-psychology.
3. Summarize, analyze, reflect, and apply classic experiments and findings in social-psychology.
4. Articulate process and findings, both orally and in writing, with discussion of evidence and its implications for the academic field and in everyday life.
5. Experience and lead, hands-on, high-quality academic research using the most recent methodological advances in psychological science conducting a pre-registered replication and extension of a classic study in social-psychology .
- In-depth analysis of a published academic article
- Assessment of experimental scientific methods and evidence (effect-size, confidence-intervals, power, and p-values
- Pre-registration plan
- Data analysis
- Pre-registered replication report (as an academic submission)
Course materials are available on the OSF.