The TIER Network is a forum for exchange of ideas among instructors, researchers, and data support specialists working to integrate transparency and reproducibility into the training of students in quantitative fields. Each member of the network is given a personal page on which they can post information about their interests and activities, as well as links to their homepages or other relevant resources. Click on the photos below to learn about the contributions Network members have made to Project TIER and related work they have undertaken.
Please consider joining the TIER Network. Membership in the Network will give you an opportunity to publicize your work to a wide audience. We invite you to join if you have:
- incorporated principles or techniques of research transparency in a quantitative methods course you teach
- led or contributed to workshops or conference presentations on reproducible research
- organized or participated in a department- or campus-wide initiative to promote research transparency
- written articles or blog entries about transparency and reproducibility
- or been involved in any similar efforts to promote greater emphasis on transparency in the research training of students in quantitative fields.
Just fill out this brief form to let us know about your work, and we will set up a new page for you to populate with information about yourself and your activities. (And to thank you for filling out the form, we will send you a Project TIER water bottle.)